COVID-19 Information and Measures
March 18, 2020
To our loyal customers,
WE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Due to publicly stated guidance from multiple public health authorities, including recent government directives and the escalating dangers of community spread.
We wanted to share with you some of the measures we have put in place in order to ensure that our theatres are in keeping with the recommendations of Health Canada.
We have increased our sanitation protocol in the following ways:
- High-touch surfaces such as handrails, door handles, napkin holder and pin pads and being cleaned between show times.
- Tissues and soap are being promptly replenished.
- Auditorium seating is being sanitized EVERY SHOWTIME
- Our staff are following official advice and staying home if they feel unwell.
Please help us do our part:
- If you are feeling ill or even ill-at-ease, please stay at home.
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and warm water, or use hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol if you’re unable to wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth, especially with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue.
Our aim is to provide a safe space so you can escape for a few hours and enjoy a movie.
We hope to see you soon at our theatre!
Cathy & Pauline