To our loyal customers,
November 23, 2020 - UPDATE - We are temporarily closed as per the Provincial Events & Gatherings Order in effect.
November 20, 2020 - UPDATE: As per health authority it is mandatory to wear a face covering at the theatre. You are permitted to remove your face covering, once seated, if you are eating or drinking. We thank you for your continued support.
We have implemented protocols from WorkSafe BC and Fraser Health Authority and have our COVID-19 safety plan in effect.
What you can expect:
- Reduced capacity in the auditoriums (approximately 25-35 seats available each auditorium) 3 seats must be left empty between each group. Assigned seating upon arrival
- We have updated our website so you can reserve/purchase tickets in advance online. We strongly encourage this so you can be sure you have a seat.
- Staggered movie start times to ensure physical distancing can be achieved in lobby and concession area.
- Limited occupancy in washrooms
We have increased our sanitation protocol in the following ways:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout theatre
- High-touch surfaces such as doors, pin pads and bathrooms being sanitized each show time
- Tissues and soap are being promptly replenished.
- Auditorium seating is being sanitized after each customer use.
Please help us do our part:
- If you are feeling ill or even ill-at-ease, please stay at home.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided before entering the bathrooms
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and warm water, or use hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol if you’re unable to wash your hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue.
We have been working very hard to provide a safe space so you can escape for a few hours and enjoy a movie. If you are not ready yet we still have the Drive up Take out concession available.
We very much need and appreciate your support and hope to see you soon
Cathy & Pauline