To our loyal customers,
We are excited to announce our reopening June 26, 2020
We have implemented protocols from WorkSafe BC and Fraser Health Authority and have our COVID-19 safety plan in effect.
What you can expect:
- Reduced capacity in the auditoriums (approximately 25-45 seats available each auditorium) 3 seats must be left empty between each group. Assigned seating upon arrival
- We have updated our website so you can reserve/purchase tickets in advance online. We strongly encourage this so you can be sure you have a seat.
- Staggered movie start times to ensure physical distancing can be achieved in lobby and concession area.
- Limited occupancy in washrooms
We have increased our sanitation protocol in the following ways:
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout theatre
- High-touch surfaces such as doors, pin pads and bathrooms being sanitized each show time
- Tissues and soap are being promptly replenished.
- Auditorium seating is being sanitized after each customer use.
Please help us do our part:
- If you are feeling ill or even ill-at-ease, please stay at home.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided before entering the bathrooms
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and warm water, or use hand sanitizer with 60% alcohol if you’re unable to wash your hands.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue.
We have been working very hard to provide a safe space so you can escape for a few hours and enjoy a movie. If you are not ready yet we still have the Drive up Take out concession available.
We very much need and appreciate your support and hope to see you soon
Cathy & Pauline